Pentax 4P sync cord B
Posted 22/01/2009 - 08:42
Link
Clarky wrote:
I found this sync cord in amongst a bunch of other cables I have. It fits the AF400T flash unit (which I don't own). Not sure if its compatible with any other flash units.
If anyone is after one of these, make me an offer for it, not sure what its worth but i'll take any reasonable offer.
Postage from Australia will be about 4quid
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/03806fb5.jpg[/IMG]
" 4P Sync Cord B connects the hotshoe of LX finder FA-1,FA-1W or Super A,Super Program/Program A,Program Plus finder to AF400T,Hotshoe Grip or Distributor.I found this sync cord in amongst a bunch of other cables I have. It fits the AF400T flash unit (which I don't own). Not sure if its compatible with any other flash units.
If anyone is after one of these, make me an offer for it, not sure what its worth but i'll take any reasonable offer.
Postage from Australia will be about 4quid
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/03806fb5.jpg[/IMG]
This cord is Necessary for multiple flash photography in the TTL Auto Flash mode"(Pentax Lenses And Accessories Brochure).
There you are Steve,
info from Pentax, no worries mate.
Peter
Posted 22/01/2009 - 10:06
Link
Thanks mate, hopefully someone will have a use for it.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 22/01/2009 - 15:28
Link
Hi Clarky. This cable is also good for the 645 to AF400T gun and it is good from Roscoes list of cameras to hotshoe holder which can carry the 280 flashgun. Just out of interest the hotshoe holder has an outlet on the other side so you can put a 280 on top and run a cable to another gun,
(a 400 for example) and use them both on TTL. I personally run the 280 on the 645 on the hotshoe holder and have two 400,s hard wired so I can use all three guns together on TTL. All run from the camera on the
4P Sync. Cord. I just thought that with a little more info' a few more people might be interested
CHEERS Vic.
(a 400 for example) and use them both on TTL. I personally run the 280 on the 645 on the hotshoe holder and have two 400,s hard wired so I can use all three guns together on TTL. All run from the camera on the
4P Sync. Cord. I just thought that with a little more info' a few more people might be interested
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 22/01/2009 - 21:46
Link
vic cross wrote:
Hi Clarky. This cable is also good for the 645 to AF400T gun and it is good from Roscoes list of cameras to hotshoe holder which can carry the 280 flashgun. Just out of interest the hotshoe holder has an outlet on the other side so you can put a 280 on top and run a cable to another gun,
(a 400 for example) and use them both on TTL. I personally run the 280 on the 645 on the hotshoe holder and have two 400,s hard wired so I can use all three guns together on TTL. All run from the camera on the
4P Sync. Cord. I just thought that with a little more info' a few more people might be interested
CHEERS Vic.
Thanks Vic, I just looked in my Lenses and accessories booklet (should have done that in the first place) and its all clear now. Thanks again
Hi Clarky. This cable is also good for the 645 to AF400T gun and it is good from Roscoes list of cameras to hotshoe holder which can carry the 280 flashgun. Just out of interest the hotshoe holder has an outlet on the other side so you can put a 280 on top and run a cable to another gun,
(a 400 for example) and use them both on TTL. I personally run the 280 on the 645 on the hotshoe holder and have two 400,s hard wired so I can use all three guns together on TTL. All run from the camera on the
4P Sync. Cord. I just thought that with a little more info' a few more people might be interested
CHEERS Vic.
Camera:|K-7|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|
Posted 28/07/2011 - 11:18
Link
Hi Clarky - don't suppose you still have that Pentax AF400T Flash cord knocking about??
Would like to buy...
Would like to buy...
Regards
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
Posted 28/07/2011 - 22:50
Link
mayday wrote:
Hi Clarky - don't suppose you still have that Pentax AF400T Flash cord knocking about??
Would like to buy...
Not sure if it's what you want, but look here> http://www.carmarthencameras.co.uk/section.php/84/1/pentaxaccessories
Hi Clarky - don't suppose you still have that Pentax AF400T Flash cord knocking about??
Would like to buy...
Posted 29/07/2011 - 00:09
Link
JohnX wrote:
Thank you for the heads up on those two - but it is the Pentax 4P - Sync cord B I am after, it has a hot shoe attachment at one end and 5 pins at the other. The A cords on sale have an LX type fitting at the one end.
mayday wrote:
Hi Clarky - don't suppose you still have that Pentax AF400T Flash cord knocking about??
Would like to buy...
Not sure if it's what you want, but look here> http://www.carmarthencameras.co.uk/section.php/84/1/pentaxaccessoriesHi Clarky - don't suppose you still have that Pentax AF400T Flash cord knocking about??
Would like to buy...
Regards
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
David
Retired at last - now all that time for photography - you would think: wink:
Posted 16/08/2011 - 09:55
Link
I have one of the cables pictured (that came with the grip I hacked for use with the AF540 )
If you're interested, PM me with an offer
Matt
If you're interested, PM me with an offer
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3125 posts
19 years
Sydney Australia
If anyone is after one of these, make me an offer for it, not sure what its worth but i'll take any reasonable offer.
Postage from Australia will be about 4quid
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x261/ClarkyinAus/03806fb5.jpg[/IMG]
Pentax Lenses:|DA12-24/f4 ED AL|DA35Ltd Macro|FA31Ltd|FA77Ltd|FA50/1.4|F70-210|FA20-35 f4/AL|A*200/f4 Macro ED|A50/1.7|A50 Macro f2.8|1.7xAF adapter|
Voigtlander|125/f2.5SL Macro APO Lanthar|
Sigma Lenses:|EX DG 100-300 f4|2X & 1.4X TC|
Flashes:|AF540FGZx2|RingFlash AF160FC|