pentax 300 f4
Posted 15/12/2009 - 05:25
Link
Why from the UK?
You will pay
1,192.00 USD = 731.569 GBP including shipping to Australia from Adorama. They are 100% reliable.
Regards
You will pay
1,192.00 USD = 731.569 GBP including shipping to Australia from Adorama. They are 100% reliable.
Regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 15/12/2009 - 13:54
Link
08tiger wrote:
I note that SRS has the above lens on offer...........but sadly I note they will not deliver outside the UK
SRS will deliver outside the UK.I note that SRS has the above lens on offer...........but sadly I note they will not deliver outside the UK
I suggest that you send them an e-mail or PM Chris Harland via the Forum requesting a quote for delivery.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
Thanks in advance.
Don.