Penshaw monument
Posted 22/06/2022 - 10:20
Link
A sign I'm home for me.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 22/06/2022 - 13:05
Link
Yes so true
Posted 22/06/2022 - 17:04
Link
Nice one but did you see the Lampton Worm???? Wrapped 10 times around the hill???
CHEERS Vic.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Posted 22/06/2022 - 18:32
Link
vic cross wrote:
Nice one but did you see the Lampton Worm???? Wrapped 10 times around the hill???
CHEERS Vic.
If I had I wouldn't hang about LOL
Nice one but did you see the Lampton Worm???? Wrapped 10 times around the hill???
CHEERS Vic.
Posted 22/06/2022 - 18:34
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
The English Acropolis ?
iTS A PLACE MUCK LOVED BY THE PEOPLE OF THE CITY
The English Acropolis ?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1455 posts
18 years