park and fish

Posted 25/02/2014 - 00:04 Link
Comment Image
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
gwing
Posted 25/02/2014 - 12:43 Link
A bit more contrast might help but I don't see anything in the subject itself to suggest the image is worth effort. Not one I'd pick from the light table myself.
miles500
Posted 25/02/2014 - 14:15 Link
I can see what attracted you to the subject, but I think all the grasses and stalks make it all rather messy and complex and the lack of detail in the water bothers me. I would like to have seen the bike and tree really sharp and standing out against the less sharp background, but I like the basic idea of the bloke fishing, having left his bike leaning against a tree.
Miles

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo