Pancakes anyone?

jules
Posted 10/01/2011 - 16:12 Link
http://www.lightcraftworkshop.com/site/page1002.html No need to buy a DA40mm Ltd now:arrow:

Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Edited by jules: 10/01/2011 - 16:12
CoDa
Posted 10/01/2011 - 16:48 Link
Could be good for street shots maybe.
Colin

“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)


[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Pentaxophile
Posted 10/01/2011 - 16:56 Link
Might be fun to try, if the price is sensible! The perspective control version looks intriguing.
ISO
Posted 10/01/2011 - 17:37 Link
$21 direct!!!!!http://www.loreo.com
helios
Posted 10/01/2011 - 17:40 Link
Pentaxophile wrote:
Might be fun to try, if the price is sensible! The perspective control version looks intriguing.
If you click on "shop" on the website you can get the prices. Pretty cheap at US$24.50 and US$29 though you would have to add postage and tax.
Archie
Pentaxophile
Posted 10/01/2011 - 18:03 Link
Dare I go for it?

... probably not, after checking some of the results! linkThey do a 3D adapter though which might be fun (not listed on that particular site)...
Edited by Pentaxophile: 10/01/2011 - 18:14
Dangermouse
Posted 10/01/2011 - 19:28 Link
I've got one...

It's an ok toy, just don't expect anything other than toy camera pictures from it! The aperture control is a series of holes in a disk which sits in front of the lens and rotates to place different sized holes in position. I can dig it out tomorrow afternoon and try a few shots but don't go by their "test" shots, I didn't manage to get anything that good!
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Hardgravity
Posted 10/01/2011 - 20:16 Link
The 3D one looks interesting CLICKY LINK

Shame it's $150 +postage!
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
Don
Posted 10/01/2011 - 20:30 Link
anaglyph 3-d is fun and easy, no special camera gear required, glasses cost about a buck if you locate a 3-d book at a Dollar/bargain store. Total cost for stationary 3-d? about a buck.
For those with two cameras with identical lenses? mount your cameras eye width apart and build a remote release to fire them both...
here is one my six year old did (with help from dad of course), a little off but not bad...
Comment Image
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Edited by Don: 10/01/2011 - 20:31
Pentaxophile
Posted 10/01/2011 - 21:23 Link
I guess you could buy two of those ultra cheap fix focus cameras and mount 'em to a plank of wood.

I do prefer the type of double image where you don't need glasses... just cross your eyes and let yourself focus on the central image. link
Edited by Pentaxophile: 10/01/2011 - 21:23
jules
Posted 11/01/2011 - 06:28 Link
Theres some fun stuff on their site which was sort of the point of the post, for some reason I keep loooking at the Hotshoe protector with the bubble level in it! http://www.lightcraftworkshop-shop.com/product/16
Trouble is I really don't know why I want it when I have a Tripod Head with three levels in it and a K7/K5
Cheers Jules...

My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.

www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Edited by jules: 11/01/2011 - 06:29
Dangermouse
Posted 11/01/2011 - 13:34 Link
I am sorely tempted to buy one of those hotshoe cover spirit levels, now that I have a ballhead and therefore no easy way to tell whether the camera is genuinely level! That said, the MK1 eyeball seems to work pretty well...
Matt

Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Blythman
Posted 11/01/2011 - 13:37 Link
Paid a fiver on ebay for a 3 way level. Useless, not as accurate as my olde eyes.
Alan


PPG
Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo