P..Message
Posted 07/08/2011 - 16:05
Link
You need a minimum number of posts before you can initiate a pm, (sorry, don't know how many), but other non-newbie forum members can pm you, which you can reply to.
Posted 07/08/2011 - 16:12
Link
The first thing is to log in , then go to the members page that you want to pm , on the right hand side I think you are given 3 or 4 options and the bottom one is" send message" click on this and bingo, hope this helps ... Jeff... oh and welcöme to this forum ...
Posted 07/08/2011 - 16:40
Link
Many thanks everybody
Jeff...i went into members page..I have to wait 30 days before i can PM a member..
Many thanks Chris..
Jeff...i went into members page..I have to wait 30 days before i can PM a member..
Many thanks Chris..
Posted 07/08/2011 - 18:35
Link
Thank's Mike will do...
Regards Chris..
Regards Chris..
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


146 posts
15 years
Glossop ..Derbyshire
Regards Chris...