Own up!
Posted 13/12/2009 - 16:12
Link
Do you mean the SMC-A* 200mm f/2.8 that went for a paltry £465.00? Wasn't me either. I was thinking of putting in a bid but it went too high quite early on.
K.
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 13/12/2009 - 16:29
Link
Nope, not me, no shelf space left and I'm running out of Commercial AW's.
Regards
Regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 13/12/2009 - 16:36
Link
Womble.
No. I meant the 24mm 28mm 50mm and 135mm, fungus infected, A primes that ended around noon, today.
K10D.
Commercial AW's? :
No. I meant the 24mm 28mm 50mm and 135mm, fungus infected, A primes that ended around noon, today.
K10D.
Commercial AW's? :
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.
Mowog.
Mowog.
Posted 13/12/2009 - 17:52
Link
Not me - I have bought a couple of fungally challenged M 50mm f2s recently mind.
Vinegar on a cotton bud seems to do a good job of killing the mould, and they're not hard to get into or, more importantly, reassemble. One has been a success, I'm waiting for the other to arrive from ebay.
Has anyone seen the A 28mm with the name scratched into the barrel, scratches on the front element and a strange distortion visible in the focussing grip? I was considering making an offer but bought an MX instead.
Vinegar on a cotton bud seems to do a good job of killing the mould, and they're not hard to get into or, more importantly, reassemble. One has been a success, I'm waiting for the other to arrive from ebay.
Has anyone seen the A 28mm with the name scratched into the barrel, scratches on the front element and a strange distortion visible in the focussing grip? I was considering making an offer but bought an MX instead.
Matt
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Posted 13/12/2009 - 20:35
Link
I was lucky enough to bag the K version of that 55mm f1.8 for £8 a few months ago. A little dust inside but otherwise pretty much mint, and the dust doesn't seem to make any difference. A pro photographer friend of mine with a full frame Sony DSLR was amazed by the sharpness even wide open.
It's odd, I have an M 50mm f1.7 here attached to an ME Super. I bought the combination for the lens and as I'd always wanted an ME Super. I won't be selling either now, despite the fact that I dont use the lens on digital since buying the A version a few weeks ago. The M series lenses and cameras are just so enjoyable to hold and use.
On my wish list: M 200mm F4, any original K series lenses especially a 35mm. Need to wait until next month now...
It's odd, I have an M 50mm f1.7 here attached to an ME Super. I bought the combination for the lens and as I'd always wanted an ME Super. I won't be selling either now, despite the fact that I dont use the lens on digital since buying the A version a few weeks ago. The M series lenses and cameras are just so enjoyable to hold and use.
On my wish list: M 200mm F4, any original K series lenses especially a 35mm. Need to wait until next month now...
Matt
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


753 posts
18 years
London.
Mowog.