Out on the E-Bike.
Posted 05/10/2026 - 18:26
Link
Are these SOOC?
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Posted 05/10/2026 - 19:32
Link
No they not Kevin, tbh even way under exposed they looked washed out, so pp,d a bit in rawtherapee.
Posted 05/10/2026 - 20:35
Link
Ah, thanks. I did wonder.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Posted 05/10/2026 - 22:07
Link
I like the first one - great open sky.
Posted 06/10/2026 - 03:47
Link
Lovey seascapes ! Me, too, for the first one
Posted 06/10/2026 - 07:52
Link
Beautiful scene and well captured. For me it is the first and third images that really hit the mark, mainly due to the inclusion of the foreground detail in both.
Your images always make me long to live near the coast again - rather than as far from it as you can get!
Your images always make me long to live near the coast again - rather than as far from it as you can get!
Stephen
645Z, K1, K1ii, K3iii + mono, K3ii, K3,KP, K-S1, K200D,K10D, K-r, Ist* DL, Ist* D, QS-1 plus too many film bodies !
Flickr Page
Photocrowd Page
645Z, K1, K1ii, K3iii + mono, K3ii, K3,KP, K-S1, K200D,K10D, K-r, Ist* DL, Ist* D, QS-1 plus too many film bodies !
Flickr Page
Photocrowd Page
Posted 06/10/2026 - 11:43
Link
SSF1957 wrote:
Beautiful scene and well captured. For me it is the first and third images that really hit the mark, mainly due to the inclusion of the foreground detail in both.
Your images always make me long to live near the coast again - rather than as far from it as you can get!
Pfff - try living in Madrid! I always lived close to the sea until I moved here and now I'm 400km away from the nearest coastline. I need a bit of sea every once in a while, good for the soul. In the meantime I'll have to settle for wonderful photos like these
Beautiful scene and well captured. For me it is the first and third images that really hit the mark, mainly due to the inclusion of the foreground detail in both.
Your images always make me long to live near the coast again - rather than as far from it as you can get!
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
Posted 06/10/2026 - 13:20
Link
Looks like a nice day out with some nice photos I have an E-bike myself it’s always good to get out
A question is only easy when you know the answer ..
Posted 06/10/2026 - 14:12
Link
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
Pfff - try living in Madrid! I always lived close to the sea until I moved here and now I'm 400km away from the nearest coastline. I need a bit of sea every once in a while, good for the soul. In the meantime I'll have to settle for wonderful photos like these
Well in truth I suspect neither of us have anything real to complain about, however if you ever feel the need to swap sunny warm Madrid for chilly rain swept Derbyshire let me know Pfff - try living in Madrid! I always lived close to the sea until I moved here and now I'm 400km away from the nearest coastline. I need a bit of sea every once in a while, good for the soul. In the meantime I'll have to settle for wonderful photos like these
Meanwhile as you say we can sit back and enjoy the photos here
Stephen
645Z, K1, K1ii, K3iii + mono, K3ii, K3,KP, K-S1, K200D,K10D, K-r, Ist* DL, Ist* D, QS-1 plus too many film bodies !
Flickr Page
Photocrowd Page
645Z, K1, K1ii, K3iii + mono, K3ii, K3,KP, K-S1, K200D,K10D, K-r, Ist* DL, Ist* D, QS-1 plus too many film bodies !
Flickr Page
Photocrowd Page
Posted 06/10/2026 - 15:54
Link
Thanks guys for the comments.
"Your images always make me long to live near the coast again - rather than as far from it as you can get! "
I did the opposite, moved from the middle of nowhere to the coast, been here a long time now but I can't get enough of it. Some Plymothians complain but they don't realise just what they have, minutes from Dartmoor which is in view, and yet the south west footpath is on the doorstep, brilliant location IMHO. It's more rugged than Exeter and great for photography. I'll shut up promoting it now.
"Your images always make me long to live near the coast again - rather than as far from it as you can get! "
I did the opposite, moved from the middle of nowhere to the coast, been here a long time now but I can't get enough of it. Some Plymothians complain but they don't realise just what they have, minutes from Dartmoor which is in view, and yet the south west footpath is on the doorstep, brilliant location IMHO. It's more rugged than Exeter and great for photography. I'll shut up promoting it now.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1131 posts
6 years
Best viewed large.