Out near me
Posted 06/11/2024 - 22:03
Link
The second photo reminds me of a spot, from when I was young.
The local lads and gals so to speak, meeting up on a winters Friday night before heading into town, 40 plus years ago though
Nice photograph.
The local lads and gals so to speak, meeting up on a winters Friday night before heading into town, 40 plus years ago though
Nice photograph.
Posted 06/11/2024 - 22:22
Link
I have a favourite and it's the second. I think it's the single light and wondering what's round the bend.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 06/11/2024 - 22:51
Link
That second shot hits the spot! Fantastic textures and a perfect choice for black and white.
Best regards, John
Posted 06/11/2024 - 23:02
Link
The second one is wonderful, provoking all sorts of questions and evoking so many similar memories. It is also technically excellent.
Posted 07/11/2024 - 17:47
Link
Agree on the second shot - it's really got an atmosphere of its own.
Not sure I'd like to come across you creeping round dark alleys at night though
Not sure I'd like to come across you creeping round dark alleys at night though
LennyBloke
Posted 07/11/2024 - 17:54
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Not sure I'd like to come across you creeping round dark alleys at night though
Neither would I.....Not sure I'd like to come across you creeping round dark alleys at night though
My image seems to be fading in mirrors!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1375 posts
18 years