Out and about with a K-7

Mike-P
Posted 25/04/2011 - 21:41 Link
Bought a K-7 the other day as a backup camera and so took it out for a test drive. Forgotten how much I enjoyed using it although I noticed the difference in ISO performance almost immidiately


Comment Image

Robin In Song by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Comment Image

Rabbit by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Comment Image

Bird on Hawthorne by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Comment Image

Waves by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Comment Image

Female Blackbird by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Comment Image

Bee on a Daisy by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr
SteveEveritt
Posted 25/04/2011 - 22:38 Link
Nice set Mike, any idea what the bird sitting on the gorse is?
Flickr
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" (John Lennon)
Mike-P
Posted 25/04/2011 - 22:54 Link
I'm thinking a Dunnock but not really sure.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo