Oulton Park Gold Cup
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
419 posts
15 years
South Cheshire
Had a minor heart-stopping moment when I thought I'd lost a load of shots, only to find (by reading the manual) that the Kx splits pictures not only by date, but into folders of 500 photos each. Must be the first time I've taken so many, but don't worry, I'm not going to post them all.
Any comments welcome.
1.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp6507b.jpg[/IMG]
2.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp6795b.jpg[/IMG]
3.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp6569b.jpg[/IMG]
4.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp5729a.jpg[/IMG]
5.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp6685b.jpg[/IMG]
6.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp5896a.jpg[/IMG]
7.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp6684b.jpg[/IMG]
8.
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/hpfirenza/Oulton%20Park%20Gold%20Cup%202012/Imgp6080b.jpg[/IMG]
Camera - Pentax Kx, 18-55 kit lens, 18-200 Sigma, 50-500 Sigma, 500mm Tamron mirror