Optio S1
Posted 20/08/2011 - 06:56
Link
A quick image google shows the black model with both red and black lens barrels.
I would think it's just a 'fashion' thing Chris, as there's no mention I can see about different lens models.
I would think it's just a 'fashion' thing Chris, as there's no mention I can see about different lens models.
Cheers, HG
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.
Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...
PPG entries.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


631 posts
17 years
West Wiltshire
I have recently acquired an S1,all the reviews show the camera with red bands round the lens barrel, mine is plain black! can anyone throw any light on this please??
A great little camera
Regards
Chris