Optio MX
Posted 23/08/2004 - 16:17
Link
I have this camera. The movie is stored on the SD card. This 120 limit is pehaps because of the size of the file.
Posted 23/08/2004 - 16:45
Link
If it's really 120 minutes then you'll only get that with a 512Mb or 1Gb SD card
(Hence the limit - you can't get cards much bigger.)
You'll get a teeny tiny bit of video on a 16Mb card... video eats card space for breakfast, even in MJPEG4 mode.
(I'll see if I can get figures)
Matt
(Hence the limit - you can't get cards much bigger.)
You'll get a teeny tiny bit of video on a 16Mb card... video eats card space for breakfast, even in MJPEG4 mode.
(I'll see if I can get figures)
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
(For gallery, tips and links)
Posted 24/08/2004 - 14:22
Link
The approximate recording time when using a 64MB SD
Memory Card:
(640×480): 2.5 min - 9 min.
(320×240): 6 min. - 25 min.
(160×120): 16 min. - 42 min.
Depend of the quality and the framerate selected.
Memory Card:
(640×480): 2.5 min - 9 min.
(320×240): 6 min. - 25 min.
(160×120): 16 min. - 42 min.
Depend of the quality and the framerate selected.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1 posts
22 years
Help....