optio 5sn

Anonymous
Posted 16/05/2005 - 18:31 Link
I have just bought this and am having problems accessing video on my pc.The sound is perfect but no moving pictures.Still shots are absolutely fine.I have tried reinstalling everything but no luck. Suggestions welcome.
MattMatic
Posted 17/05/2005 - 10:25 Link
Most compact digital cameras use the MJPG video compression. The decoder for this is not normally part of a PC installation and so must be installed. It should be included on the installation CD that came with the camera.

Additionally, what media player are you trying to view them in?

Matt
Anonymous
Posted 17/05/2005 - 11:08 Link
Thanks for that - the problem is that I have video clips from another camera which work so the format should be ok I would have thought but I am no tech expert. Iam using windows media player 10 whihc was part of the software with the camera

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo