Online Photoshop Course
Posted 16/11/2006 - 09:54
Link
Not a Photoshop course exactly, but I can point you in direction of some excellent Photoshop resources which may be what you need
www.russellbrown.com - some absolutely fabulous videos. You'll need broadband though
www.ephotozine.com - some great tips in the "Techniques" section (including some I've authored)
www.photon.me.uk - I have a few tutorials on layers and such like
www.retouchpro.com - some serious Photoshop techniques here.
There are plenty of others if you Google for them
Hope that helps!
Matt
www.russellbrown.com - some absolutely fabulous videos. You'll need broadband though
www.ephotozine.com - some great tips in the "Techniques" section (including some I've authored)
www.photon.me.uk - I have a few tutorials on layers and such like
www.retouchpro.com - some serious Photoshop techniques here.
There are plenty of others if you Google for them
Hope that helps!
Matt
Posted 16/11/2006 - 12:35
Link
Try these as well.
http://www.radiantvista.com/video_tutorials/page3/
http://www.thelightsrightstudio.com/digital-darkroom.htm
Some good topics here.
Harry
http://www.radiantvista.com/video_tutorials/page3/
http://www.thelightsrightstudio.com/digital-darkroom.htm
Some good topics here.
Harry
Posted 16/11/2006 - 16:03
Link
Many thanks for the replies.
There's plenty of good stuff here to keep me going through the winter months.
There's plenty of good stuff here to keep me going through the winter months.
6th Year Apprentice Pensioner
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


416 posts
20 years
Staffordshire,
England
I wanted to attend evening classes but because of shift work this isn't possible.
Thanks