On the Road - Night Time

HarisF1
Posted 27/04/2018 - 17:31 Link
Nice
All the gear with no idea
K10D
Posted 27/04/2018 - 19:52 Link
Really good set. Great work and images.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 28/04/2018 - 13:41 Link
Thanks Haris and Gary...

Best
davidtrout
Posted 29/04/2018 - 09:38 Link
I love each and every one of these; they are all atmospheric, technically expert and a joy to view. In particular I like your take on the dark side of Edinburgh.
Keep 'em coming Bill.
David
Sry
Posted 29/04/2018 - 16:49 Link
Stunning photograpy, once again. I have a personal preference for what I'd consider the more intimate shots (4, 8, 10), but you certainly have the Night Time Thing going!
Posted 30/04/2018 - 15:49 Link
Thanks David and Serge for your thoughts... much appreciated...

Best

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo