Old Slides

johnriley
Posted 17/02/2012 - 12:48 Link
It's not the area for discussion of techniques, it's the Your Photos forum for discussing pictures. However, I felt the point was usefully relevant.

This becomes important because people could benefit from discussion of the techniques of slide copying, and they probably won't look in this section, which means they probably won't find it.
Best regards, John
greynolds999
Posted 17/02/2012 - 12:52 Link
Fair enough.

Sounds like a good PUP article topic...?
tyronet2000
Posted 17/02/2012 - 13:03 Link
Gareth should I start a new thread somewhere else with the "Before" slides if you get time to scan and "twiddle" with the slides I sent and post your "After" scans there for comparison?
Regards
Stan

PPG
greynolds999
Posted 17/02/2012 - 13:09 Link
Hmm. I'm more of an 'ideas' person than a 'doing' person!
greynolds999
Posted 17/02/2012 - 19:41 Link
OK, starts here
Edited by greynolds999: 17/02/2012 - 19:41

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo