Old lenses
Posted 28/07/2010 - 23:06
Link
I more than remember the ME Super, I've got two of them (one silver, and just bought a black one). Lovely shutter sound and a pleasing weight, although the MX is probably tougher.
Jessops have a very poor reputation hereabouts, with good reason from what I've seen and heard of them. They've gone from being a photography shop to an electronics retailer who stock cameras. IMO the rot set in when they stopped selling used gear, as there was no longer any need for the staff to be knowledgeable about the product beyond what they could learn from the box!
Jessops have a very poor reputation hereabouts, with good reason from what I've seen and heard of them. They've gone from being a photography shop to an electronics retailer who stock cameras. IMO the rot set in when they stopped selling used gear, as there was no longer any need for the staff to be knowledgeable about the product beyond what they could learn from the box!
Matt
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.
Posted 29/07/2010 - 18:41
Link
Dangermouse wrote:
I more than remember the ME Super, I've got two of them (one silver, and just bought a black one).
I have four! LOL... Two black and two silver. One of the silver ones is my original first ever SLR but sadly it is now dead I more than remember the ME Super, I've got two of them (one silver, and just bought a black one).
K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 29/07/2010 - 19:40
Link
I didn`t realise it had been ill Kris !!
Sorry to hear the news...........
Tony
Sorry to hear the news...........
Tony
K20D,*istD ( now a dedicated M42 digital ),K100D,MZ5N,P50,ME Super,Spotmatic 1000,Spotmatic,ESII,ES,H2.18-55 II,18-55,75-300 FAJ,35-80 FA,80-200 F,28-105 FA,Sigma 24-70 AF Aspherical,Sigma 28-300 Hyperzoom , Praotor II 500 M42,Centon 500mm mirror,and a few Pentax M42 Taks,super-Taks,smc Taks,A and M lenses.Benbo trekker,7dayshop monopod and a Lowepro rucksack.
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
I am now on Flickr which is nice !
Posted 29/07/2010 - 21:15
Link
lobster wrote:
Thanks for the help folks. Sorry if I was unclear, the lenses are all Sigma,
no, you weren't unclear, I just managed to miss that word in your original post somehow. Oops!Thanks for the help folks. Sorry if I was unclear, the lenses are all Sigma,
welcome to the forum, I hope you buy a shiny new Pentax or at least dust off that MZ-5 (it's still a fine piece of kit!) and stick around.
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2917 posts
17 years
another place