Oh Happy Day

bforbes
LennyBloke
Posted 13/08/2023 - 09:10 Link
Superb - it's been a while since I've seen this in the skies, I guess there are less and less of them and flights are probably more scarce now
LennyBloke
bforbes
Posted 13/08/2023 - 09:37 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Superb - it's been a while since I've seen this in the skies, I guess there are less and less of them and flights are probably more scarce now
Thanks.
"Very few Lancaster bombers remain today. Although more than 7,000 were built just 17 exist today and only two – one in the UK and one in Canada – are still capable of flying.".
This is "ours" yesterday at the Whitby Regatta and it should be there again today. The pilot put on a superb display, passes with landing gear down, bomb bay doors open and normal flying mod.
I've wanted to see it for a long time because my dad worked on them as ground crew
K10D
Posted 14/08/2023 - 20:15 Link
Cracking capture Barrie. After she doe Whitby, she heads over to Elvington as the Large Model Association (R/C) have a two day event on, as last year and she does low passes along the runway. I caught her last year there but didn't go this time round.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo