Nuthatches
Posted 04/04/2012 - 19:34
Link
Fantastic set really sharp of one of my favourite birds wonderful captures here
With my next lens.........................hopefully
With my next lens.........................hopefully
All the best
David
David
Posted 04/04/2012 - 21:00
Link
You are killing me with your skill and that lens !
I showed her your shots and broke the news to her that that lens is top of my wish-list. Then she asked me the price ... and verbally slapped me I tried to calm her by giving her the prices of the Canon/Nikon and new Sony 500s !!
I showed her your shots and broke the news to her that that lens is top of my wish-list. Then she asked me the price ... and verbally slapped me I tried to calm her by giving her the prices of the Canon/Nikon and new Sony 500s !!
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Posted 04/04/2012 - 22:38
Link
Frogfish wrote:
You are killing me with your skill and that lens !
I showed her your shots and broke the news to her that that lens is top of my wish-list. Then she asked me the price ... and verbally slapped me I tried to calm her by giving her the prices of the Canon/Nikon and new Sony 500s !!
Thanks David.You are killing me with your skill and that lens !
I showed her your shots and broke the news to her that that lens is top of my wish-list. Then she asked me the price ... and verbally slapped me I tried to calm her by giving her the prices of the Canon/Nikon and new Sony 500s !!
Hey Kevin,
there is a seconhand Sigma 500mm f4.5 EX DG on Pentaxforums.com
with your name written all over it.
Mine was a 50th birthday present from my mum ,bless her.
Posted 05/04/2012 - 04:40
Link
More great bird shots, like Frogfish I crave for this lens but price is the draw back.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 05/04/2012 - 06:23
Link
bassman wrote:
Hey Kevin,
there is a seconhand Sigma 500mm f4.5 EX DG on Pentaxforums.com
with your name written all over it.
Mine was a 50th birthday present from my mum ,bless her.
Thanks mate .... I've seen it, he has some stellar other glass too so won't miss it, but he won't ship outside the USA, even if I had the dosh ATM - which I don't. Have to sell some lenses or close some big deals first ! Also let the wife adjust to the idea that sooner or later I'll be laying down a big wad for a lens (she loves her £200 P&S and can't fathom out why we need more and more lenses - though I'm still trying to figure that one out myself)
Frogfish wrote:
You are killing me with your skill and that lens !
I showed the wife your shots and broke the news to her that that lens is top of my wish-list. Then she asked me the price ... and verbally slapped me I tried to calm her by giving her the prices of the Canon/Nikon and new Sony 500s !!
Thanks David.You are killing me with your skill and that lens !
I showed the wife your shots and broke the news to her that that lens is top of my wish-list. Then she asked me the price ... and verbally slapped me I tried to calm her by giving her the prices of the Canon/Nikon and new Sony 500s !!
Hey Kevin,
there is a seconhand Sigma 500mm f4.5 EX DG on Pentaxforums.com
with your name written all over it.
Mine was a 50th birthday present from my mum ,bless her.
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
Posted 05/04/2012 - 09:23
Link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


253 posts
15 years
K-5/Sigma 500mm f4.5 EX DG
Nuthatch by ducatigaz, on Flickr
Nuthatch by ducatigaz, on Flickr
Nuthatch by ducatigaz, on Flickr