Exclusive Offer: Save 40% On EaseUS Data Recovery Software

Not exactly "new"

Kim C

Link Posted 08/10/2018 - 22:06
Hi everyone. Whilst not exactly a "new" member as far as joining the forum, I am probably new to many members. Although I joined some while ago, I haven't been very active for a couple of years but hopefully I will now be able to take part again. I do recognise some of the names and hopefully they might remember me.

For those that don't know me, I am a long term Pentax user. My "first" Pentax was a KX which was an engagement present from my wife around 1975. though I had played with my fathers Spotmatic for a good few years before that. I am also the "owner" of the www.pentax-manuals.com website.

Regards, Kim

LennyBloke

Link Posted 08/10/2018 - 22:44
Welcome back Kim - I certainly remember you and your contributions and look forward to many more
LennyBloke

stub

Link Posted 08/10/2018 - 22:51
Nope.... Havnt got a clue who you are... But looking forward to your contributions and engaging with you..
Welcome back...!!
K-1Gripped K-1 ungripped K-5ii K7 Various lenses

Stuart..

Kim C

Link Posted 08/10/2018 - 23:04
stub wrote:
Nope.... Havnt got a clue who you are... But looking forward to your contributions and engaging with you..
Welcome back...!!

Hi Stuart, Not surprised. As I said I'm probably new to the more recent members. lol

johnriley

Link Posted 08/10/2018 - 23:22
Welcome home!
Best regards, John

HarisF1

Link Posted 09/10/2018 - 23:51
Oh wow, didn't realise it was you until I read the name again randomly. Nice to see you here, welcome back

Algernon

Link Posted 10/10/2018 - 08:06
Welcome back. I remember seeing you mention your site on here before. You provide a very useful service and it greatly helps to keep Pentax alive.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

smc

Link Posted 10/10/2018 - 17:49
Likewise welcome back!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.