Not a Cad at all

mikew
Posted 02/10/2009 - 15:59 Link
It seems as of tomorrow Mr Cad has a half price offer on used lenses. Can't be too bad really.

MrCAD

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
JonSchick
Posted 02/10/2009 - 22:09 Link
It's a fun place to visit but I would be careful with them - some of their lenses look as if they've been propping up bits of scaffolding on building sites! Sadly their website is terribly slow, inaccurate about stock, and not very informatve about condition. It's probably best to either go there or phone and talk to a real person before deciding whether to get out the plastic.
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link
mikew
Posted 02/10/2009 - 22:13 Link
Oh dear, too late

We shall see and I'll report back.

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
mikew
Posted 06/10/2009 - 08:16 Link
Lens arrived, well packed, half price, clean optics and all seems well. I really can't fault the service.

So I would suggest checking their stock might be useful for that LBA.

Mike
---------------------------------------------------

You can see some of my shots at my Flickr account.
alfpics
Posted 06/10/2009 - 09:02 Link
Quote:
It's a fun place to visit
I agree - a great warehouse full of all sorts of obscure bits and pieces - secondhand and new. Have bought things there in previous half-price sales. Not particularly into the digital era! Have noticed the website to be a bit quicker of late.

Andy
Andy

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo