Norway

Jonathan-Mac
Posted 26/07/2016 - 09:05 Link
I recently got back from a trip to Norway (Stavanger, Bergen and Oslo) and Stockholm. I had with me the K3 as my main camera, with the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8, DA 15, 40 and 70mm limiteds and the M 135mm f/3.5 as a longer option. I also had a Yashica Mat 124G 6x6 medium format camera on which I shot five rolls of Portra 160, but I haven't picked up the developed negatives yet.

Here's a selection from Norway. These are just the ones that I processed either in-camera or on my phone and uploaded to Flickr while I was there, there are hundreds more on the memory card waiting to be sorted through and processed.

Comment Image

Pulpit rock
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Norway
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Stavanger
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Norway
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Bergen
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Bergen
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Pulpit rock (B&W version)
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Bergen
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Oslo
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Oslo
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Bergen
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Oslo
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Oslo
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr

Comment Image

Pulpit rock HDR panorama 2c M 135mm
by Jonathan MacDonald, on Flickr
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses
alfpics
Posted 26/07/2016 - 09:22 Link
A very nice set Jonathan. I like them all - and love the b&w toning in the second shot of the sea/ hills and ship.
Andy
Gwyn
Posted 26/07/2016 - 10:09 Link
Very nice set. I have a similar photo of the wooden path - but surrounded by snow!
I especially like the unusual angle of the opera house roof, and the graffiti(?) in Stavanger.

Looking forward to more when you get around to them.

I really hope to get back to Norway next year.
bforbes
Posted 26/07/2016 - 10:16 Link
They make me want to go visit
davidtrout
Posted 26/07/2016 - 10:40 Link
Its a lovely and varied selection of images from your visit.
David
1stEverPentax
Posted 26/07/2016 - 12:12 Link
Agree with sentiments above...great set. Just looking at the Pulpit Rock images made my stomach turn...

Karlo
K10D
Posted 26/07/2016 - 17:21 Link
A good, varied set with plenty of diverse subject matter.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
bwlchmawr
Posted 26/07/2016 - 17:47 Link
A fine and varied collection.
Best wishes,

Andrew

"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference.  All of them can record what you are seeing.  But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
cardiffgareth
Posted 26/07/2016 - 20:50 Link
Nice set

The opening two images are the best images for me
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Jonathan-Mac
Posted 27/07/2016 - 08:16 Link
Many thanks everyone.
Pentax hybrid user - Digital K3, film 645 and 35mm SLR and Pentax (&other) lenses adapted to Fuji X and Panasonic L digital
Fan of DA limited and old manual lenses

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo