North-east trip
Posted 20/12/2022 - 23:19
Link
All are marvelous but I do like 1 and 7 - particularly 1 because the shiny night lights tend to capture everyone's attention to the detriment of such lovely shots as your evening version.
Posted 27/12/2022 - 17:45
Link
5 and 11 draw me
Looks an ace place to shoot in the evening
Looks an ace place to shoot in the evening
Gareth Williams ARPS
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II
Welsh Photographer
Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Posted 02/01/2023 - 11:51
Link
Agree that all are great - 1 and 11 for me if I had to choose.
Graham
Graham
Posted 02/01/2023 - 19:19
Link
I like these but No.6 with its curves of light and its reflections is easily my top choice.
Philip
Philip
Posted 03/01/2023 - 18:54
Link
I enjoyed viewing all of these, especially 8 and 9. I think you managed to capture some of the character of the city.
Posted 03/01/2023 - 19:41
Link
Your landscape skills seem to have carried over into your townscapes too - you seem to have a knack of capturing the mood of the place regardless of where you are. Not going to pick favourites because the biggest strength of these is as a set, thanks for sharing these John - so enjoyable
LennyBloke
Posted 04/01/2023 - 14:34
Link
Wow! I'm flattered by such positive comments - thank you all for your thoughts! I'm glad I was able to get out and about in time for the sunset in the first four. It's a place like no other I've been to, I think - super night-time views everywhere, not just by the river.
John
Posted 06/01/2023 - 09:26
Link
As good a set of the place I've seen anywhere. Excellent images and holiday brochure material.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 08/01/2023 - 10:35
Link
I really like the sequence from evening light to the darkness of night, such an excellent take on Tyneside engineering and architecture!
(note to self: spend a weekend in Tyneside with partner)
(note to self: spend a weekend in Tyneside with partner)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


987 posts
15 years
Hudds,
West Yorks
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12