Noon thru dusk
Posted 20/12/2014 - 04:45
Link
Hi,
What a stunning set of Photographs, truly Nat Geo standard in style, composition quality and vision.
i wish I had such photographic skill , thanks for sharing them
Regards
What a stunning set of Photographs, truly Nat Geo standard in style, composition quality and vision.
i wish I had such photographic skill , thanks for sharing them
Regards
Daronl
Posted 20/12/2014 - 10:14
Link
Its a terrific set of images Gary - ranging from modern architecture to pure street photography. The juxtaposition in a couple of them is inspired, particularly the girl in the mural overlooking the group of people drinking and the gas mask mural in the no smoking zone. There's also social commentary.
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout
Posted 20/12/2014 - 17:38
Link
All very interesting and high quality. I like how you have found little colourful mini-scenes within a wider, rather grey, context, and I agree with David above about the 'Juxtapositions '. Some great observations, and quite graphic compositions add up to excellent results.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Posted 21/12/2014 - 04:54
Link
Nice, I really like the last one, "Bushie comes to town"
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6419 posts
17 years
Best regards