No camera data in Gallery?
Posted 10/11/2023 - 14:25
Link
Hi Antony
We're looking to getting it fixed asap, the site has recently been migrated to a new server, looks like there's an issue with the EXIF reader.
I'll keep you updated to when it's fixed.
Rick
We're looking to getting it fixed asap, the site has recently been migrated to a new server, looks like there's an issue with the EXIF reader.
I'll keep you updated to when it's fixed.
Rick
Adapting Pentax-M Series Lenses
Posted 10/11/2023 - 15:42
Link
Hi,
Pleased to report this is now resolved for new uploads (exif is read at the point of upload).
Rick
Pleased to report this is now resolved for new uploads (exif is read at the point of upload).
Rick
Adapting Pentax-M Series Lenses
Posted 10/11/2023 - 21:34
Link
Shucks - I was looking forward to cheating.
Posted 11/11/2023 - 11:50
Link
davidwozhere wrote:
Shucks - I was looking forward to cheating.
Brilliant! Made me laugh out loud. Thanks.
Shucks - I was looking forward to cheating.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


143 posts
9 years
Northern Ireland