Newie from Oz

robert52
Posted 20/08/2014 - 04:22 Link
Hi just found this great site & have just joined. I own a Pentax K10D used to own a K100D Super with I cant say I loved would eat batteries like they were going out of fashion .
Have used Pentax for last 25 or so years ME Super K1000 SFXN & last Z1. Bought & sold too many lens flashes etc care to think about. Look forward to doing landscape sport & this time ago at macro. At 1 time I even owned a Bronica ETRS
bwlchmawr
Posted 20/08/2014 - 07:24 Link
Welcome. Strange about the appetite of your K100. I have one and it seems to go for weeks on a set of rechargeables. Looking forward to seeing some Australian landscapes, if you live in a good bit.
Best wishes,

Andrew

"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference.  All of them can record what you are seeing.  But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
fritzthedog
Posted 20/08/2014 - 08:53 Link
Hi Robert

Welcome to the forum

Carl
No matter how many lenses I have owned - I have always needed just one more
senn
Posted 20/08/2014 - 10:52 Link
Welcome on board Robert

nuri
senn
my flickr gallery
my PPG
Stuey
Posted 20/08/2014 - 22:34 Link
Hello and Welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
Horst
Posted 21/08/2014 - 14:26 Link
Hello Robert. I hope you enjoy this forum.

Where are you from?

I live in Melbourne, Mulgrave actually.

Regards, Horst
AndrewA
Posted 27/08/2014 - 19:04 Link
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo