Newbie Alert!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Asahi Photo are offering free SLR health checks exclusively for the Pentax User membership.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
14 posts
22 years
I have just joined the site and would like to say Hello to Everyone !
(great website)
I am new to Pentax cameras and will probably be seeking lots of help of over the coming months....please bare with me....thank you
I have been into photography for a few years and have produced some lovely pictures (especially macro shots), just by using my little digital fuji finepix (4 megapixels).
I am now the proud owner of a pentax camera and three lenses....(sorry to be basic, but i havent studied them enough to know the names etcs....i only got them yesterday)
Acquired from a dear friend whose husband passed away last year. The images he has taken with this equipment are fantastic and I hope i can do it some justice !
One of the lenses has a cover piece missing off the body, that would normally switch between settings.....all that is visible is a very small little circuit, which i am worried will get dusty or damaged...Does anyone know where I can but spares online? I would be very grateful of any help you can give me....
Thank you