NEW Sigma 17-70 f2.8

vic cross
Posted 23/06/2013 - 08:11 Link
Has anyone seen this new lens for sale anywhere? and at what price? NOT the f2.8-4. It's a new one Sigma are advertising but I can only find ads and prices for the f2.8-4
As my 24-60 f2.8 was replaced by the 24-70 f2.8 I thought this new 17-70 f2.8 could be a good replacement for my 24-60 IF IT'S NOT TOO EXPENSIVE??????
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
percy
Posted 23/06/2013 - 08:58 Link
Isn't the new one an F2.8-F4 as well?
bforbes
Posted 23/06/2013 - 10:33 Link
I picked up the 24-70 f2.8, so I've deleted my previous post.

A 17-70 f2.8 does not seem to be listed on the Sigmaphoto.com web site link
percy
vic cross
Posted 24/06/2013 - 09:54 Link
Sorry folks I read it wrong. It's the 17-70 f2.8-4. Maybe it was wishfull thinking that made me miss the 4. My blinkered eyes only saw the f2.8 and thought WOW I want one of them.
Thanks for the replies.
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo