Negative Ladies

Sry

Link Posted 07/03/2022 - 15:55
A rather thematic set here, from museum exhibits (Jean-Paul Gaultier, Thierry Mugler).

7 (This lady was quite negative, indeed one could say she was rather blue...

8 ...though we did end up on a more positive note, agreeing that not all was black and white)

Urbanmeister

Link Posted 07/03/2022 - 17:33
All. Excellent. Em, that's it.
Be well, stay safe.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 07/03/2022 - 19:17
Your work really makes me look again and again to try to come to decisions on what I like and what I don't - some images I dismiss on my first pass through, and I linger on others which are clearer "winners" for me - but then I go through again and see more and more in the previously discarded images.

I've always enjoyed the fact that you don't just record scenes, objects, people - you compose and manipulate them into intriguing artworks. I find it inspiring to see your images (as I've said before) and am enjoying your visual journey - long may it continue - Excellent stuff Serge
LennyBloke

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 07/03/2022 - 23:37
Yes, all your negative images require us to spend time looking at the images. They're little pieces of art if you ask me.

Like said, I think they're all superb but no. 6 really speaks to me on various levels.

Super images
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - K3ii - two Z-1P - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Sigma EX 20mm - FA 28-70mm f4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Sry

Link Posted 09/03/2022 - 21:42
Thanks for the kind words Kevin and Gareth, and for your very thoughtful comment, LennyB - much appreciated.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.