Need a Metz Flash with battery pack

MattMatic
Posted 04/06/2009 - 12:03 Link
Quote:
I am doing a degree in photography
And I never did... but I do know photography and equipment You might still learn something from the e-book though

Glad to help out
Hope you feel better soon!
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
Edited by MattMatic: 04/06/2009 - 12:04
feeb
Posted 04/06/2009 - 12:39 Link
not as much as i will learn from a 1hr tutorial based around my specific flash from my acclaimed tutor who has been teaching for 31 years in the best photography school in the country i admit i dont know my equipment as well as i should/could but the techincal support i have access to is second to none unfortunatly i have the flu right now so have been banished from college until i have a blood test done at the docs... so i have to rely on you lovely people (i am so happy you are there though ) Soon as poss me and Ian will have a lesson and i will learn all i need to about this ole metz flash xx
Dont complain about the darkness, Light a candle......
MattMatic
Posted 04/06/2009 - 14:51 Link
I too am always learning
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo