MZ-3 or MZ-S?
Posted 28/03/2008 - 18:55
Link
Quote:
Hello everybody,
my Z1p is too noisy for my taste and I decided to replace it. I was thinking about these two cameras (obviously I know they are quite different in built and specifications) and I would like to know if anybody here knows which is the less noisy.
MZ-S should have a faster autofocus, shouldn't it?
Merry xmas!
Nico
Hi, I have had an MZ-3 for years and I just picked up a secondhand MZ-S as I wanted to have a high-end Pentax SLR before they get impossible to find. I love my MZ-3, but the MZ-S is clearly the better camera although it is maybe slightly more noisy. The MZ-S autofocuses faster and I love the possibility to switch quickly between AF-C (continuous autofocussing for moving subjects) and AF-S (single)
Hello everybody,
my Z1p is too noisy for my taste and I decided to replace it. I was thinking about these two cameras (obviously I know they are quite different in built and specifications) and I would like to know if anybody here knows which is the less noisy.
MZ-S should have a faster autofocus, shouldn't it?
Merry xmas!
Nico
Cameras: Pentax 67II / 645NII / K20D / MZ-S / MZ-3 / ME
Gallery: Hans ter Horst Photography
Gallery: Hans ter Horst Photography
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6 posts
20 years
my Z1p is too noisy for my taste and I decided to replace it. I was thinking about these two cameras (obviously I know they are quite different in built and specifications) and I would like to know if anybody here knows which is the less noisy.
MZ-S should have a faster autofocus, shouldn't it?
Merry xmas!
Nico