My new K5 arrived today
Posted 16/04/2011 - 20:13
Link
Enjoy!!!
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 16/04/2011 - 20:16
Link
Thank you I will (fingers crossed though)
Less worrying with SRS being the retailer
Less worrying with SRS being the retailer
All the best
David
David
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


479 posts
16 years
London
I did not get my first K5 from SRS
I need a screen protector for it now the one I had waiting 3" is too small but will have to do for a few days,any suggestions I dont want to buy a third one
Time for some fun I think
Thank you SRS great service
David