my new arrivals,
Posted 16/02/2009 - 22:24
Link
thanks again to everyone, lovely comment,
its been a long day,
its been a long day,
Posted 16/02/2009 - 23:17
Link
thanks mike,
Posted 17/02/2009 - 20:59
Link
Hi Scott
Congratulations from me too
Congratulations from me too
Posted 17/02/2009 - 21:38
Link
hi Vikramkeshvala and thanks, 1 day old today.
Posted 17/02/2009 - 22:04
Link
Hi Scott
The joy of joining the world's biggest club-the parenting club.
Best wishes
The joy of joining the world's biggest club-the parenting club.
Best wishes
Posted 17/02/2009 - 22:08
Link
hi Vikramkeshvala. i have 4 children a two year old, and a 4 year old, and now my twins,
Posted 17/02/2009 - 22:21
Link
Hi Scott,
I have a five year and a two year old boy so the living room transforms in boxing ring and I am the referee
I have a five year and a two year old boy so the living room transforms in boxing ring and I am the referee
Posted 17/02/2009 - 22:49
Link
Congratulations Scott!!!
Wish mine were that young again..life was soo much simpler then
And they haven't hit teenage yet
Wish mine were that young again..life was soo much simpler then
And they haven't hit teenage yet
Getting there! Thanks to you guys
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Posted 17/02/2009 - 23:44
Link
cheers Father Ted,
Posted 17/02/2009 - 23:55
Link
Congratulations, Scott, I'll see you busy now I have 3 children - fortunately they play a lot together - keeping themselves busy (and the house noisy).
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Posted 18/02/2009 - 00:02
Link
Congrats.....
I have twin girls (now 15).
I remember when they were three, and my girls were trying to get dressed, and my one daughter had her left shoe on her right foot, and right shoe on her left foot.
I told her "Honey, you've got your shoes on the wrong feet" ...
So she takes them off and hands them to her sister......
I have twin girls (now 15).
I remember when they were three, and my girls were trying to get dressed, and my one daughter had her left shoe on her right foot, and right shoe on her left foot.
I told her "Honey, you've got your shoes on the wrong feet" ...
So she takes them off and hands them to her sister......
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


129 posts
18 years
Exmouth,Devon
K20D, DA16-45mm f4, M 50mm f1.7, M 28mm f3.5 & Tamron 70-300
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pothers/