Motorsport with a Pentax

Mike-P
Posted 26/12/2008 - 22:55 Link
The son of a friend of mine does motocross and bought his bike over to Spain for a couple of weeks so he could have a go on the Spanish circuits. They invited me along to the practice session so I thought it would be a good workout of the Sigma 70-200mm f2.8 I won on Ebay a few weeks ago.

A small selection.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image



Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Edit : Adjust brightness on a couple.
Edited by Mike-P: 27/12/2008 - 11:18
Mac
Posted 26/12/2008 - 23:27 Link
Mike,

Looks like a GREAT lens for this kind of shoot!

And you've added action shots to your impressive list of expertise.

I'm starting to really dislike you!



Mac from Montreal

SP, SPII, SPF, PZ-10, P30, SFX, K110D, istDS, Optio 60, Z-10, H90, RZ10, I-10, f3.5 28mm, f1.8 55mm, f1.4 50mm, f3.5 135mm, f2.5 135mm, f4 50mm Macro, f4.5 80-200 F, f4 35-70, f3.5 28-80, f3.5 35-135, f3.5 18-55, f1.8 31mm Ltd., two Auto 110's, Auto 110 lenses and filters, tubes, bellows, Manfrottos and a sore back.
Edited by Mac: 27/12/2008 - 00:00
restyles
Posted 27/12/2008 - 11:19 Link
Nice pics Mike ... Impressed ! Good job you are in Spain or I would have to watch by back !

Richard S
Mike-P
Posted 27/12/2008 - 11:20 Link
Mac wrote:

And you've added action shots to your impressive list of expertise.
Thanks

Mac wrote:

I'm starting to really dislike you!

Thanks
Mike-P
Posted 27/12/2008 - 11:22 Link
restyles wrote:
Nice pics Mike ... Impressed ! Good job you are in Spain or I would have to watch by back !

Richard S
Well I'm back for good in March, are you near retirement yet?

Seriously though, I really enjoyed doing these .. if you weren't so far away from me I would ask if I could tag along one day when I return.
restyles
Posted 27/12/2008 - 15:41 Link
Mike you would be more than welcome any time you are up my neck of the woods.

I plan to carry on shooting racing until someone has to hold me up and point me towards the circuit !!! Yes I love doing it that much.

Richard S

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo