Motorsport: VSCC Prescott
Posted 07/08/2013 - 08:04
Link
good shots simon, 1st and 3rd for me, I like the fact you can see the extent of the climb in 3
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Posted 07/08/2013 - 09:35
Link
Another excellent set, imo, eloquently & elegantly conveying the pleasure of participation at various levels in an enthralling pass-time -makes me wish I'd been able to be there to enjoy it.
Posted 08/08/2013 - 10:34
Link
08tiger wrote:
I like the fact you can see the extent of the climb in 3
Actually, Don, #3 was taken towards the end of the first straight. The final shot of Mac Hulbert's black ERA best illustrates the ascent - the distant red tent in the centre of the photo is fairly close to the course's start.I like the fact you can see the extent of the climb in 3
Ta, as always, for the kind words.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


633 posts
16 years
Beckenham,
Kent
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8