More Barn Owls

bforbes
Posted 19/07/2016 - 22:56 Link
Really special, all of them. But I have to agree with JR about #3.
davidwozhere
Posted 28/07/2016 - 01:41 Link
Magnificent
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
davidtrout
Posted 28/07/2016 - 15:44 Link
Terrific Alan.
David
Blythman
Posted 28/07/2016 - 18:28 Link
Thanks guys. Wonderful birds
Alan


PPG
Flickr
NeilP
Posted 29/07/2016 - 00:08 Link
Cracking set
Posted 30/07/2016 - 02:34 Link
Beautiful shots, thanks!
cardiffgareth
Posted 30/07/2016 - 08:33 Link
Lovely set

Number 4 for me, that's a better but all very good
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
pink
Posted 29/09/2016 - 10:34 Link
I also like image 4 how ever they are all so good, I would love to have these in my camera bag
pink
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY
tyronet2000
Posted 29/09/2016 - 15:35 Link
All superb Alan, what else can I say
Regards
Stan

PPG
philstaff
Posted 29/09/2016 - 15:46 Link
All good shots last one for me.

Regards Ian
Blythman
Posted 29/09/2016 - 21:46 Link
Thanks for the feedback folks. This thread is an old one #3 was highly commended in the North East Wildlife Photography Comp last year. I had another owl picture that was a runner up in one category. #5 I have just entered as a DPI in my camera club's first Open competition of the season. Will find out how it gets on in 3 weeks
Alan


PPG
Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo