Monthly Deletions
Posted 28/04/2016 - 01:40
Link
And can we have a few more entries please?
Posted 28/04/2016 - 13:59
Link
Everyone's waiting for their K-1's to get the first K-1 competition entry on the site.
John K
Posted 29/04/2016 - 01:13
Link
Blow the K1s -- a pile of old newspapers would do !
Posted 29/04/2016 - 14:24
Link
I'm in .
K-5 though not a K-1
Glyn
K-5 though not a K-1
Glyn
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24424 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester
So I thought it worth reminding us all that the monthly competition is for new images, shot within the competition month.
The idea was that a subject was set and then we would shoot a new image specially. Thus it's a different challenge to the weekly, where our archives can be used.
I don't much like removing some superb images, so please try to remember, new images only in the monthly competitions, shot in the same month as the competition is set.
Thanks!