Monthly Competition No. 22 -- Fleeting Light

CMW

Link Posted 01/04/2014 - 10:26
Here is the place for any discussion or comments for Monthly Competition No.22 - Fleeting Light

The competition brief is described below:

'By fleeting light, I mean the kind that shines briefly on your subject (or a part of it) before moving on or perhaps becoming obscured. It is a quality of light that can make an enormous difference to the impact of any photograph, and is often the result of planning and patience but sometimes is purely in the gift of Lady Luck. So whether your photograph benefits from the early dawn light picking its way across a landscape or the shafts of intense sunlight that can precede or follow a storm, or some other manifestation of 'fleeting light', please consider entering in this month's competition.

Iin brief, then, I am looking for photographs that have been transformed perhaps from merely ordinary shots into exceptional ones by catching the moment (light-wise).'

I will stop looking in here once the first image is posted so that any of your comments cannot influence the results.

Good Luck

Chris
Regards, Christopher

ChristopherWheelerPhotography

CMW

Link Posted 01/05/2014 - 09:00
CMW wrote:
Here is the place for any discussion or comments for Monthly Competition No.22 - Fleeting Light

The competition brief is described below:

'By fleeting light, I mean the kind that shines briefly on your subject (or a part of it) before moving on or perhaps becoming obscured. It is a quality of light that can make an enormous difference to the impact of any photograph, and is often the result of planning and patience but sometimes is purely in the gift of Lady Luck. So whether your photograph benefits from the early dawn light picking its way across a landscape or the shafts of intense sunlight that can precede or follow a storm, or some other manifestation of 'fleeting light', please consider entering in this month's competition.

Iin brief, then, I am looking for photographs that have been transformed perhaps from merely ordinary shots into exceptional ones by catching the moment (light-wise).'

The result is now available in the Competition area of this site.
Regards, Christopher

ChristopherWheelerPhotography
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.