Mont Orgueil Castle, Jersey
Posted 03/05/2010 - 09:16
Link
That wouldn't look out of place as a postcard Simon.
Posted 03/05/2010 - 09:58
Link
To be honest I can't really take much credit for this one...I think I've been sussed, I nicked the vantage point idea from a postcard, I was fortunate to have the flowers in bloom too.
The castle is well worth a visit if anyones ever in Jersey, we also visited Elizabeth Castle in St Helier but it wasn't nearly as interesting. The North coast of Jersey also has some fantastic coastal scenery, makes a great hike over a day or two
Simon
The castle is well worth a visit if anyones ever in Jersey, we also visited Elizabeth Castle in St Helier but it wasn't nearly as interesting. The North coast of Jersey also has some fantastic coastal scenery, makes a great hike over a day or two
Simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Posted 03/05/2010 - 10:22
Link
great shot....no people:
regards
Roy
Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/
my pbase gallery
Roy
Pentax K3 gripped,and some lenses
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pentaxroy/
my pbase gallery
Posted 03/05/2010 - 14:26
Link
The castle, town and tree are fantastic. I'm not so keen on the formal garden foreground, but I'm sure that's just me
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2106 posts
18 years
Mold,
North Wales
Simon
[IMG]http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com/images/mont_orgueil_castle_jersey.jpg[/IMG]
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link