Monkey Puzzle Madness

McGregNi
Posted 30/04/2015 - 15:00 Link
You'd be forgiven for thinking I was just back from a trip to some tropical equatorial wilderness .... but no, this is in Purley in the Borough of Croydon, South London, on the way to Tesco ....

This Monkey Puzzle Tree is a prominent feature on the backroad from my place on the hills surrounding the Purley basin, and I had the K7 with Tamron AF70-300 f4.5-5.6 LD Di fitted, which seemed perfect for the job of getting stuck right into this right old puzzle .....


Comment Image





Comment Image





Comment Image
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver
Edited by McGregNi: 30/04/2015 - 15:01
smudge
Posted 30/04/2015 - 15:07 Link
Very crisp. I particularly like the second one. It even has a spider's web as a bonus
Regards, Philip
Edited by smudge: 30/04/2015 - 15:10
McGregNi
Posted 01/05/2015 - 11:52 Link
Thankyou Philip Yes, I quite liked the way that web came out in the processing ..... it seemed to sharpen up well.
My Guides to the Pentax Digital Camera Flash Lighting System : Download here from the PentaxForums Homepage Article .... link
Pentax K7 with BG-4 Grip / Samyang 14mm f2.8 ED AS IF UMC / DA18-55mm f3.5-5.6 AL WR / SMC A28mm f2.8 / D FA 28-105mm / SMC F35-70 f3.5-4.5 / SMC A50mm f1.7 / Tamron AF70-300mm f4-5.6 Di LD macro / SMC M75-150mm f4.0 / Tamron Adaptall (CT-135) 135mm f2.8 / Asahi Takumar-A 2X tele-converter / Pentax AF-540FGZ (I & II) Flashes / Cactus RF60/X Flashes & V6/V6II Transceiver

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo