MOBILE storage
Posted 09/10/2009 - 13:02
Link
very good for a phone camera, but I note that all the pictures are taken in bright sunlight.
One of these days I'm going to get around to calculating the maximum possible resolution of a lens that small, I'm interested to see if it is physically possible to approach the capabilities of a current DSLR using a phone camera. My suspicion is that it is not.
One of these days I'm going to get around to calculating the maximum possible resolution of a lens that small, I'm interested to see if it is physically possible to approach the capabilities of a current DSLR using a phone camera. My suspicion is that it is not.
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Posted 09/10/2009 - 13:17
Link
I wonder if they do an adapter to allow my 70-200 to fit??
Cheers
Cheers
Too far from a shore.
Posted 09/10/2009 - 17:58
Link
K10D wrote:
I wonder if they do an adapter to allow my 70-200 to fit??
Cheers
Be quite interesting. Given the crop, it would probably translate into a super-zoom equivalent to 10,000-30,000mm.I wonder if they do an adapter to allow my 70-200 to fit??
Cheers
G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 10/10/2009 - 16:43
Link
They certainly don't impress at full size. Some after-processing is evident, hiding a lot of detail. Almost like water-colour (for lack of a more descriptive word).
Just shows there is a limit to what one can get out of a "pinhole" lens, no matter the resolution.
Just shows there is a limit to what one can get out of a "pinhole" lens, no matter the resolution.
Best regards
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Terry
K20D, Optio I10, DA 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 AL II, A 1:1.7/50, D FA 1:2.8/100 Macro, Sigma 70-300 1:4-5.6 APO DG Macro, Pentax AF 360FGZ
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6417 posts
17 years
These images are from a new HTC phone. It's small, light, takes photo's and makes calls etc.. wanna buy a DSLR off me?
link
link
I'm impressed.
Regards