Mixed weekend bag ;)
Posted 28/06/2011 - 20:01
Link
Love #1, #6 and #8
I guess I'm going have to try some insect and bird shooting at some point
I guess I'm going have to try some insect and bird shooting at some point
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Posted 28/06/2011 - 20:16
Link
Thanks guys; 8 was a pure opportunistic shot (I saw it and got the flashes as out his skin was hardening) but the bird in 6 is cheeky. I have one shot of him full frame at 330mm.
1 is lit by two flashes; one top right on the step above, the other from the left on a hotshoe extension cord. The right one is then optically triggered.
#3 is also HDR and I'm wondering quite what to do with it. I might try cropping it (which I usually don't) to fit a wide format.
- Bret
1 is lit by two flashes; one top right on the step above, the other from the left on a hotshoe extension cord. The right one is then optically triggered.
#3 is also HDR and I'm wondering quite what to do with it. I might try cropping it (which I usually don't) to fit a wide format.
- Bret
my pics: link
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.
Posted 29/06/2011 - 10:53
Link
6 & 8 for me as well - No 7 is also a cracker, perhaps Gareth's suggestions might be worth a try?
Posted 29/06/2011 - 18:22
Link
Cracking set of photo's
Posted 03/07/2011 - 12:27
Link
Mannesty wrote:
The Pied Wagtail ( #6 ) and the Mayfly ( #8 ) are stunning.
My thoughts exactly
The Pied Wagtail ( #6 ) and the Mayfly ( #8 ) are stunning.
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.





1470 posts
17 years
Work: Helsinki; Home: Lahti
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
- Bret
my kit: K3, K5, K-01, DA 18-55, D-FA50 macro, Siggy 30/1.4, 100-300/f4, 70-200/2.8, Samsung 12-24/f4, Tamron 17-50, and lots of other bits.