Mike Johnson buys a K5

George Lazarette
Posted 14/11/2010 - 00:42 Link
I had a look, and couldn't see that anybody had mentioned this. I am, of course, short-sighted so perhaps I missed it. Anyway, the well-known photo-blogger M Johnson has just ordered a K5, his first new DSLR for many years.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
robbiec
Posted 14/11/2010 - 00:56 Link
I can't wait to hear his real world opinions on the K-5 and hopefully a plethora of DAs, FAs, Limited etc, etc. That is of course if Pentax US arrange for him to play with any They would be fools not to!
Algernon
Posted 14/11/2010 - 09:19 Link
Unbelievable that he will have to wait weeks for the camera
Is there no one at Pentax or B&H with any brains on the selling side? They need to strike whilst the irons HOT!

It's also a disgrace that there isn't a APS-C equivalent of the
35mm lens available and he's having to look at Sigma
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo