Metz New Pentax Firmware

Dave_Evanson
Posted 17/02/2011 - 20:56 Link
New firmware released on 16/2/2011 for the following:
58 AF-2 … Version 2.0.
58 AF-1 … Version 3.0.
50 AF-1 … Version 2.0.
48 AF-1 … Version 3.0.

Updated my 58 AF-2 and haven’t found any problems.

Dave,
Mike-P
Posted 17/02/2011 - 21:01 Link
Thanks Dave, will do my 58 AF-1.
giofi
Posted 17/02/2011 - 21:43 Link
Thanks Dave, flash updated!
techno-terminator
Posted 17/02/2011 - 21:47 Link
OOOOH - when I got my Flash the firmware update that I found was Windows only - and I had to get someone to do it on Raymond's PC for me .

I see this is available for Macs
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
chrissinkpen
Posted 17/02/2011 - 22:29 Link
Could somebody tell me how to transfer the download onto the gun.
Help appreciated
Regards
Chris
chrissinkpen
Posted 17/02/2011 - 22:41 Link
Sorry, forgot to say, I have downloaded it to my laptop,cant work out how to transfer it to the gun.
Many thanks
Chris
Mike-P
Posted 17/02/2011 - 22:41 Link
Chris .. there are instructions included in the file.

The update is done via USB lead connected to flash.
Edited by Mike-P: 17/02/2011 - 22:42
chrissinkpen
Posted 17/02/2011 - 22:48 Link
Connected gun to laptop and nothing happens, cant see any instructions
Regards
Chris
Mike-P
Posted 17/02/2011 - 22:49 Link
Are you extracting the file first?
chrissinkpen
Posted 17/02/2011 - 22:53 Link
Do you mean unzip it?
Mike-P
Posted 17/02/2011 - 22:58 Link
Double click the file, unzip to your desktop,open folder and inside are the files plus instructions.
chrissinkpen
Posted 17/02/2011 - 23:01 Link
Thanks Mike.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo