Metz Mecablitz 58AF-1 Flash
Posted 09/12/2008 - 09:55
Link
That was quick - it's arrived already and seems to be the correct item etc!
Haven't had a chance to try it yet, though
Andy
Haven't had a chance to try it yet, though
Andy
Andy
Posted 09/12/2008 - 22:28
Link
Missed a delivery today as no one was in house
So i'm guessing that was it, will arrive tomorrow.
So i'm guessing that was it, will arrive tomorrow.
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
Posted 11/12/2008 - 16:11
Link
In that case I assume you will be selling the 360 cheep!!
Posted 11/12/2008 - 17:01
Link
Arrived yesterday
had a bit of a play, fun thing
I nearly blinded myself working out how to shoot it wirelessly though
it was one of those
"Why isnt this working?!?"
*looks into flash*
*shoots again*
*flash fires into eyes*
had a bit of a play, fun thing
I nearly blinded myself working out how to shoot it wirelessly though
it was one of those
"Why isnt this working?!?"
*looks into flash*
*shoots again*
*flash fires into eyes*
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
Posted 11/12/2008 - 17:05
Link
ikillrocknroll wrote:
Arrived yesterday
had a bit of a play, fun thing
I nearly blinded myself working out how to shoot it wirelessly though
it was one of those
"Why isnt this working?!?"
*looks into flash*
*shoots again*
*flash fires into eyes*
I've done that and more than once I'm ashamed to say!
Arrived yesterday
had a bit of a play, fun thing
I nearly blinded myself working out how to shoot it wirelessly though
it was one of those
"Why isnt this working?!?"
*looks into flash*
*shoots again*
*flash fires into eyes*
Joining the Q
Posted 11/12/2008 - 17:08
Link
Yeah, I didnt just do it once that time anyway
I think in shock of it finally working, I did it again
I think in shock of it finally working, I did it again
http://www.behance.net/robbranigan
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
K20D, DA18-55II, FA50 1.4, DA10-17
To buy: Metz 58 AF-1, DA*50-135, DA12-24, DA100M
Posted 11/12/2008 - 17:21
Link
Quote:
Mine arrived this morning, looks a bit better than my AF-360.
MikeMine arrived this morning, looks a bit better than my AF-360.
Before you sell off the 360, would you mind trying out something? Will the Metz act as 'master' and control the pentax and/oir vice versa in wireless mode. Its something I've asked before (ie multiple flashguns using different makes) and not had an answer to!
Cheers
Andy
Andy
Posted 12/12/2008 - 13:02
Link
Would have liked one defenetly at that price what a snip.
Ian
Ian
Posted 21/12/2008 - 21:26
Link
I am gutted beyond belief that I missed this... agghhh!
[IMG]http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic914_2.gif[/IMG]
| K20D | 18-55mm MkI| Tamron 90mm DI 1:1 Macro | Pentax DA 55-300mm | Metz 58 AF-1 |
| K20D | 18-55mm MkI| Tamron 90mm DI 1:1 Macro | Pentax DA 55-300mm | Metz 58 AF-1 |
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


10344 posts
20 years
The Netherlands