Metz 48 AF -1 Digital Flash

newblueone
Posted 23/01/2009 - 22:10 Link
This is boxed and as new condition. I have only used it once. Pentax/ Samsung dedicated. £165 ono
josh
Posted 24/01/2009 - 10:55 Link
Hi Newblueone, How old is your flash,has it any warranty left. SRS are doing this model for £175 brand new with warranty and free postage.
JOSH.
newblueone
Posted 26/01/2009 - 22:20 Link
Hi Josh, Thank you for your enquiry. I bought the flash last March, so I would say there is around a months warranty remaining on it. Postage would be included in any agreed offer.

Regards
newblueone
Posted 02/02/2009 - 19:23 Link
Any takers at £140 including postage ?
newblueone
Posted 06/02/2009 - 15:49 Link
Flash now sold, thanks

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo