Mecablitz 58 AF - 1 flash (for Pentax)

myeates
Posted 11/01/2013 - 21:45 Link
I have a Mecablitz 58 AF - 1 flash for sale it has been used twice, it was a gift and I have no need for it, it's certainly a quality product.

It comes boxed with all the original docs and is as new, it comes with four eneloop rechargeable batteries.

Comment Image
Comment Image


I am looking for £195.00
08tiger
Posted 12/01/2013 - 10:02 Link
This would be a bargain, snap it up someone.
C&C welcome.
Don.
timothyw
Posted 14/01/2013 - 09:14 Link
You haven't given your location, and don't appear to have sold anything on here before - would you be able to do the trade in person?
Mal
Posted 14/01/2013 - 14:47 Link
Yup if your looking for a flash , snap it up its a bargain
myeates
Posted 18/01/2013 - 13:42 Link
still available the price includes RMSD
myeates
Posted 25/01/2013 - 11:21 Link
Bump, last chance before I withdraw it price £185, my location is Lincolnshire

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo