Mango season

08tiger
Posted 17/12/2011 - 03:16 Link
Here in the tropics and a little someone is hooked
Comment Image
C&C welcome.
Don.
steven9761
Posted 17/12/2011 - 08:24 Link
Hahaha!!.. Typical toddler!! Food everywhere!.. Great Capture, Don!!
08tiger
Posted 17/12/2011 - 08:47 Link
Thanks Steven, we have 2 dogs that help with the clean up
C&C welcome.
Don.
steven9761
Posted 17/12/2011 - 08:54 Link
Don - I like these kinds of photo! They give the viewer a wee laugh, and in years to come it will be a gentle reminder of the little girl's childhood. You captured her innocence so well with this shot!
Stuey
Posted 17/12/2011 - 10:11 Link
This just put a smile on my face - it reminds me of a shot I haved of my son with his face covered in food when he fell asleep in his high chair
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link
gregmoll
Posted 17/12/2011 - 10:12 Link
I love those kinds of family shots, I have many similar ones and whenever my daughters, who are now in their forties, give me grief I post one on facebook to bring them back to reality.

Greg
vic cross
Posted 17/12/2011 - 14:33 Link
There's only one way to eat a ripe mango. Standing up in the bath. CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo