Magic Lantern guide
Posted 28/08/2008 - 00:15
Link
I ordered one of these from www.sprintbooks.co.uk on 25th August expecting to wait awhile but they sent it on 27th August!!!!!
Cost £10.79 + £2.50 delivery to UK
They have the K10D Magic lantern guide at that price too which seems cheeper than some other places
Never dealt with these people before but if it arrives by the weekend I'll have no complaints
Good luck
Bob
Cost £10.79 + £2.50 delivery to UK
They have the K10D Magic lantern guide at that price too which seems cheeper than some other places
Never dealt with these people before but if it arrives by the weekend I'll have no complaints
Good luck
Bob
Good luck
Bob
Pentax user since 1978, Digital since 1997.
Kit includes: K-7, K20D, K10D, *istDS, full set DA* lens, etc
Bob
Pentax user since 1978, Digital since 1997.
Kit includes: K-7, K20D, K10D, *istDS, full set DA* lens, etc
Posted 28/08/2008 - 00:46
Link
Posted 07/09/2008 - 16:21
Link
If i'm not too late to add to this. Try Amazon.Co.Uk trading partners, the Magic Lantern for the K20D is going for £6.19 upwards. I recommend The Book Depository, very reliable and quick delivery.
ChrisRTD.
ChrisRTD.
Posted 07/09/2008 - 16:46
Link
Strangely enough I ordered one about two hours ago from them.Spooky.Are you watching me?
Posted 07/09/2008 - 16:54
Link
Gwyn wrote:
For those who may be interested - there is a new Magic Lantern guide for the K20D, release date 1 September. Mine's on order
Thanks Gwyn.For those who may be interested - there is a new Magic Lantern guide for the K20D, release date 1 September. Mine's on order
I have found the K10D version very useful.
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 07/09/2008 - 18:09
Link
missmarple wrote:
Strangely enough I ordered one about two hours ago from them.Spooky.Are you watching me?
Dear Miss Marple,Strangely enough I ordered one about two hours ago from them.Spooky.Are you watching me?
To answer your question--
Given your record in solving crimes. I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT!
ChrisRTD
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



10344 posts
20 years
The Netherlands